1. Click the link below to see the map page after you read the rest of these directions. You will see links to the twenty-three full-screen, 360-degree panorama
scenes. Click any one of them. After the scene loads, you will see a photograph of the scene you have selected.
2. There will be a doughnut-shaped mouse cursor in the photo that looks like this: .
Drag this cursor up, down, and all around in the scene to move the window and let you see the complete scene.
3. As you move or drag the cursor over paths in the park that you can follow, the cursor will change its shape to include a little hand, like
this: . This indicates a "hotspot." If you click one of these
path hotspots, a movie will load and play that is made from photos taken while following the path itself, and which includes a musical soundtrack.
When this movie finishes, a new scene will load. All of the scenes have one, two or three such hotspots.
4. There are additional controls for you to click in the controller bar at the bottom of each scene. The minus sign zooms the view out to get a better
look at the whole scene. The plus sign zooms the view in for closer looks. You can also use your keyboard's Control and Shift keys, respectively, for the same
functions. The little question mark can be used to show you where all the hotspots are in any scene.
5. The scenes can only load with one start view, and that view is facing in the direction from one of the park entrances towards the center scene, which is
called "Gazebo 2." Remember this if you try to proceed in a direction from the center towards an entrance. You will then need to drag to rotate your
view as much as 180 degrees in order to continue towards an entrance. Direction #2, just above, covers how to do this.
6. Each scene includes a link at the bottom to return to the Tour Map page. You can always refer to the map this way to see where you've been, or to start
touring from a different scene.